Want to write for HealthSecretsDaily.com?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots
- Lots of examples
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Lose or Gain Weight Safely
- Get and Stay Fit
- Eat with an Emphasis on Nutrition
- Or Assist with a Particular Ailment
- Expose them to Peer-Reviewed Scientific Literature/Studies that Indicate a Vital New Truth in Wellness
There are three types of posts that work well,
- Sharing Results – In this type of article you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific weight loss program, exercise or fitness routine, particular diet or meal preparation, or remedy/natural cure. You will explain the tactic you used, share the data/results (the more double blind and/or peer reviewed the better) and show the readers at least topically, how to execute on the tactic. This article is a great example: The Myth of Gaining Muscle without Fat
- Sharing Your Expertise – In this type of article, you will make suggestions to improve the readers health or fitness that is based on your expertise in the field. Though you might not have a particular in home case study, you can cite visible examples from the real world that back up your claims. This article is a great example: 8 Proven Strategies For Maximum Muscle Gains
- “How To” – In this type of article you will show the readers how to do something specific, whether that’s a great gluten free meal, how to gain muscle mass through a particular exercise, how to make your own organic facial scrub or how to reduce blood pressure safely with a particular sequence of supplements. Ideally, you’ll use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: Natural Treatment For Depression
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Health Secrets Daily audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for Health Secrets Daily.