Among the many discussions, there have been plenty of times that Giada de Laurentiis a famous chef on Food Network known for her delicious and easy to cook dishes, comes up as the star of the topic.
As the star of Food Network’s many cooking shows such as Everyday Italian, Giada at Home and Giada in Paradise, Giada has been asked many times over by her fans on how she can remain so fit and trim.
Finally responding to the many questions of her fans, Giada reveals her numerous recipes and secrets on cooking healthy and delicious meals and remaining fit and trim.
General Content of the Book
- So that everyone can enjoy eating and yet continue to remain fit and trim, Giada shares her secrets and tips to maximize energy in 120 recipes for breakfasts, juices, lunches, snacks, dinners, and desserts.
- These feel good meals includes calorie counts and nutritional analysis for everyone who’s interested.
- Enjoy a good book and learn from many of Giada’s experiences and everyday life including her beauty and exercise routines.
- Get her take on how she manages her time, and satisfies her urges for those sweet fixes.
- With 100 color photographs, Giada shares her everyday life and many of her tips and secrets to her fans.
- Focusing on how she especially maintains her figure and health while eating Feel Good Food, this is a beautiful guide on hot to stay healthy and yet enjoy life to its fullest while still being able to eat everything you want.
- Focusing on meals and snacks that are dairy-free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- Each recipe discussed in her book has calorie counts and nutritional analysis. This way the readers can see for themselves the amount of calories they take in each meal.
- She gives away what she always has in her bag and her ordering tips for when dining out in restaurants.
There are multiple benefits that you can get from Giada’s Feel Good Food especially in tips for healthy living. The book focuses on being able to eat a variety of foods while keeping in tip-top shape as you maintain a good control on how much you eat via the calorie counts and nutritional analysis.
Using Giada’s many tips on everyday living the healthy way, even you can do your part and start getting into the healthy living fad.
With a general focus on eating well to increase energy levels and immunity, the book emphasizes the fact that no food is forbidden, however, it is encouraged that you eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
Giada makes it a point in her book that food should always be enjoyed, and that you should eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re full with moderation being the key.
What Customers Say
Definitely recommended, as many buyers of this book comment on Amazon, with 201 reviewers giving it a rating of 4.5 out of a possible 5 stars.
Most of the reviewers of Giada’s Feel Good Food do find that they enjoyed reading the book especially since she provides so many of her secrets in living well and healthy.
One reviewer even agreed that this was their first time reading a cookbook from cover to cover! Liking how it was filled with tips on how to eat, cook and live well.
It is also a good way to find recipes that are both gluten free and dairy free, as one reviewer mentioned, especially since a family member is particularly choosy.
The book as a whole focuses on a healthy living lifestyle with guilt-free recipes and vegetarian meals that is especially good to eat when you’re on a diet.
With great lifestyle tips, Giada was able to share a bit about herself making the book even more of a good read.
With easy to follow recipes and healthy meals that taste just as good as they look on the pictures making the book quite a good guide to follow and use every day.